My visit to LACMA

Los Angeles County Museum of Art

I could have spent days here, but only had a few hours.

These are mostly architectural details I found interesting, rather than the displays themselves (any art book will do a better job at reproductions than me).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And terribly meta:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

From the Asian Arts building:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Comments

Anonymous said…
It's beautiful! It's good to find another post from you. I missed you.
Anonymous said…
Hi Ell

I'm doing a freelance article on elderblogging in Canada, and found your interesting blog through Ronni's site. Would you be interested in being interviewed? My email is kimbus_net at yahoo dot com.

Thanks much!
Anonymous said…
To anonymous: Sorry for the delay in responding.

I respectfully decline the interview. I've sent you an email to explain and hope you've received it.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Scribblings: A Rome Walk

My Nights

For those who sneer at blogging . . .