Aloha

In 1 day, 6 hours, 35 minutes, 40, 39, 38, 37, 36, . . . seconds, I will be flying off to Hawaii (see this earlier post --> from February).

I meant to put up a Sunday Scribblings post about the continuing saga of Debra, but, alas, between procrastination and the inevitable bill-paying, mail-canceling, arranging for someone to take the hanging baskets lest they die a horrible parched and thirst-quenched death because they need daily watering (why does our friend always gives us hanging baskets right before we go away in the summer?), and packing, well, -- I didn't.

I will be gone for about a month. I don't anticipate being back here to post unless I get very inspired (maybe Debra is on a Hawaiian beach) and can drag myself off the beach and into a cyber cafe.

Comments

Anonymous said…
A month! I'll miss you! But what a wonderful place to be for a month! I know how much you love Hawaii and am glad you're going there again. Have a wonderful time, and I know you will. Enjoy!!
Anonymous said…
Have a splendid time, Ell.
Drink some rum for me!
Anonymous said…
Bon Voyage!!!! You deserve it!!! Color me green with envy as you lie on the beach!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Scribblings: A Rome Walk

My Nights

For those who sneer at blogging . . .