Answers in Pictures
Here is something fun and entertaining to try. It's a blog idea I got from Joy's Updates. She got it from Chris who, in turn, got it from someone else.
It's called Answers in Pictures.
Here's how it works:
1. Go to www.photobucket.com
2. Answer the questions below
3. Type your answers into the Photobucket “search” box
4. Use only the first page of results to choose your picture
5. Insert the pictures and questions into your Blog
Here goes:
Who is your favourite band/artist?
What is your favourite movie? (I don't have one particular favourite. This is only one of many I like.)
What kind of pet do you have?
(I don't have a pet. Even non-answers came up with pictures!)
Where do you live?
Where do you work?
What do you look like?
(I kept getting "no matches" to my first few answers. Finally settled for this one.)
What kind of car do you drive? (I don't have a car, but I get to drive my husband's.)
What is your favourite TV show?
Describe yourself.
What is your name?
What is your favourite candy?
xxxxxx
Please post a link if you choose to do this. I'd love to see what your "answers" are.
Comments
It's much darker than the original, the characters are more complex and the storyline goes much deeper. It stars Edward James Olmos as Captain Adama and Mary McDonnell (Dances with Wolves, Grand Canyon, Sneakers) as the president.
It's filmed in and around Vancouver and I know people involved in production, so makes it even more interesting.
Chris, lol. Is that about the chocolate or me?
I loved playing along and you can find my answers at
http://nonizamboniblue.blogspot.com/2008/03/fool-me-once-shame-on-you-fool-me-twice.html
Still in love with the Beatles, I am.