Blogger is currently unavailable
After more than seven months away from blogging, I decided to post something yesterday (Monday) and was greeted by the above, followed by:
Blogger is unavailable right now. We apologize for this interruption in service.
I ruefully mentioned the irony of this on a forum I frequent and an online friend noted how Catch-22 it sounded. It was a rather Zen-like experience. I mean, the blogger me had been unavailable, but now was available, yet apparently currently unavailable. It makes one think.
In reality, I should have posted the above disclaimer in my banner these last seven months.
Blogger is unavailable right now. We apologize for this interruption in service.
I ruefully mentioned the irony of this on a forum I frequent and an online friend noted how Catch-22 it sounded. It was a rather Zen-like experience. I mean, the blogger me had been unavailable, but now was available, yet apparently currently unavailable. It makes one think.
In reality, I should have posted the above disclaimer in my banner these last seven months.
Comments