Myers-Briggs Typology: I'm an INFJ!
Further to examining the 'mother' issue in my previous post, I was steered to the Myers-Briggs typology test (click to open in new window). I was skeptical, at first, so took the test twice. Both returned the same results: INFJ
I proceeded to look up the meaning of the results and was stunned. Amazingly accurate!
For anyone interested, here are a few links that describe me frighteningly well:
INFJ Profile
Portrait of INFJ
Careers for INFJ
It's reassuring to know that, at least, I ended up in the right career path.
I proceeded to look up the meaning of the results and was stunned. Amazingly accurate!
For anyone interested, here are a few links that describe me frighteningly well:
INFJ Profile
Portrait of INFJ
Careers for INFJ
It's reassuring to know that, at least, I ended up in the right career path.
Comments
I am an ENFP and is called Champion Idealist. The Myers-Briggs is fairly accurate, I think.