Saturday, November 19, 2005

To blog or not to blog . . .and a welcome of sorts.

Ramblings of a dichotomous mind:

What a dilemma. Everyone's doing it. Why not me? - But do I really want to be just one of the masses climbing onto a bandwagon that maybe's already passed? That would be just like me. Last one in on the latest fads. - Nah. Not worth it really. I have a website already, albeit not updated in months. - But I really want a place to just jot down my 300 words a day without having to take out pen and journal. - Lazy, that's what I am. - I like reading other people's blogs, but do I want people to read my inner thoughts? Well, yes and no. Yes, because it's probably therapeutic in some way, but no, because inner thoughts should be inner thoughts shouldn't they? - But just think of all the people I could tell off and they wouldn't even know it. - Yeah, but then what would be the point? I could send them an anonymous email and they'd never know. - Crap, I write stuff all the time anyways, why not blog too? - That's true I do write crap all the time. - No, no - write all the time, not necessarily crap, although it might be crap.

Okay, that's it then. I'll blog - crap or not crap - some or all of the time.
So, welcome to those of you who stumble upon my blog accidentally and to those who come as invitees (though I'm not too sure who those might be yet).

Oh, and if you're wondering about the title:

pomegranate:
A globular fruit with many seeds and juicy red pulp in a tough brownish-red rind.
tiger:
An endangered large feline having a tawny coat with black stripes. A fierce or audacious person.

I'll let you interpret it as you wish.



No comments: