Happy New Year
I don't make new year's resolutions. I used to, but not anymore. January 1 is just a date chosen centuries ago as the beginning of the year. So in reality, I figure every day is the beginning of a new year. That being the case, it makes more sense if I look at every day as a chance to resolve to be a better person and not just make promises for the year.
So, my new year's wishes for everyone, every day:
Live.
Love.
Be good to yourself and others.
Peace,
and Happy New Year!
So, my new year's wishes for everyone, every day:
Live.
Love.
Be good to yourself and others.
Peace,
and Happy New Year!
Comments
I always liked reading your posts and missed you from TBF days so I hope you don't mind that I trcked you down when I saw you linked on another blog :)
Happy New Year!
Glad to see you here - though you may see a different side of me here than on TBF. ;)