Odds 'n ends
Funniest oxymoron I've heard in a while: Microsoft Works
Word of the day:
quotidian - Adjective. Found in the ordinary course of events. Synonyms - everyday, mundane, routine, unremarkable, workaday.
- See, guys? I always told you your mom was a genius!
(Well, 3 out of 4 ain't bad.)
Song stuck in my head:
Beyond the Sea (I hear Bobby Darin singing)
Somewhere beyond the sea,
Somewhere, waiting for me,
My lover stands on golden sands
And watches the ships that go sailing;
Somewhere beyond the sea,
She's there watching for me.
If I could fly like birds on high,
Then straight to her arms I'd go sailing.
It's far beyond a star,
It's near beyond the moon,
I know beyond a doubt
My heart will lead me there soon.
We'll meet beyond the shore,
We'll kiss just as before.
Happy we'll be beyond the sea,
And never again I'll go sailing!
Word of the day:
quotidian - Adjective. Found in the ordinary course of events. Synonyms - everyday, mundane, routine, unremarkable, workaday.
| Your IQ Is 140 |
Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius Your General Knowledge is Genius |
- See, guys? I always told you your mom was a genius!
(Well, 3 out of 4 ain't bad.)
Song stuck in my head:
Beyond the Sea (I hear Bobby Darin singing)
Somewhere beyond the sea,
Somewhere, waiting for me,
My lover stands on golden sands
And watches the ships that go sailing;
Somewhere beyond the sea,
She's there watching for me.
If I could fly like birds on high,
Then straight to her arms I'd go sailing.
It's far beyond a star,
It's near beyond the moon,
I know beyond a doubt
My heart will lead me there soon.
We'll meet beyond the shore,
We'll kiss just as before.
Happy we'll be beyond the sea,
And never again I'll go sailing!
Comments
I get "Beyond the Sea" stuck in my head sometimes too. I seem to sing most when I get out of the shower. I don't know; go figure.
Quotidian - a word you can use to make you feel better than those around you, and make those around you dislike you.
I love you, Ell. See ya 'round.
Seeking Clarity